You can check the status of your Oregon Tax Refund online at the Oregon Dept of Revenue website. You will need to know
- Exact Tax ID Number (SSN)
- Filing Status
- Amount of Refund Requested when filing Individual Income Tax. Please be advised that this application can only be used for inquires related to Individual Income Refunds.
- The exact amount in whole dollars of the refund you requested on your return.
- If you filed Form 40S, enter the amount from line 24 (Refund line)
- If you filed Form 40, enter the amount from line 48 (Overpayment line)
- If you filed Form 40N, enter the amount from line 66 (Overpayment line)
- If you filed Form 40P, enter the amount from line 66 (Overpayment line)
Or call Oregon State Tax Commission at 1-800-356-4222 / 1-503-378-4988
Oregon Dept of Revenue
955 Center St NE
Salem OR 97301-2555
Hours of Operation: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM